What attendees say about us:
"Amazing Speaker. Great constructive examples. Love the references. Great amount of information & tools in a small amount of time. Best session I attended at this conference."
"Damn good & directly useful."
"Good for reflection & validation on some topics, and eye-opening on others."
"Brilliant with real-world examples and actionable suggestions/solutions."
"Love the models and all the examples. Appreciated the seminar leader asking us for ideas and do the work. The later added particular value to me. Thank you."
She always gives me real solutions to immediate problems."
"The content is great.
This translates across disciplines/area of specialty."
Create a Culture of Learning and Innovation
Transformation is the new normal. Will we fall victim to others' innovation or will we lead our organization to market leadership?
Think back to the best leadership you ever experienced. It is a near certainty that your leader created a culture of trust and ownership. You knew what to deliver and owned those results. Your leader trusted you and did not micro-manage. Through your own experience, you know how critical it is that your leadership create a culture of trust and ownership.
In such a culture - with you defining the expected results and why they matter - speed and agility increase, innovation and motivation thrive and bureaucracy melts away. And, in today's dynamic world, we need all of the targeted, focused motivation and innovation we can get!
Our proven tools teach leaders, teams and organizations tools that are proven to create such cultures. What are these tools?
- The Trust-Ownership Model defines this new leadership role and creates a decision framework leaders use to create a culture of trust and ownership.
- Collaborative Leadership teaches leaders the science of leading through collaboration rather than mandate.
- Purpose Alignment and the Business Value Model improve decision-making across the entire organization.
- Iterative methods including inception planning represent the best way to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Meaningful Metrics focus the organization on results not activity.
- Collaborating With Non-Collaborators identifies how we can deal with processes and persons that act as barriers.
is simple. Contact us
- Speak at your events or leadership and company meetings
- Assess your decision-making and strategic planning methods
- Apply our tools to your newest product or project launch
- Mentor and coach you on becoming a transformational leader